Tuesday 24 February 2009

I am a doofus.

Yes, that is just what I am. A complete and utter doofus.



See, I have this gorgeous horse, and most of what I do is NOT RIDING HIM. Argh! I worry sooo much, and do all kinds of strange stuff. Just look at this, I bought him a halter in the colours of his breed association. As if he gives a flying fuck?



Posing at a lake. I should have ridden him there - pah. The photographer, who owned a horse herself when she was younger (14.3 hh I think) asked me if I would jump up on him for the photoshooting. Aaaaah.. No, I dont think so.




But hey, at least.. I can show him off.

(Yes, I did ride him today again, and yes, it was horrible and I rode like a sack of shit, and no, I did not canter, even though I want to like nobodys business!)

With a bit of luck I will start out with lessons with two other persons in March, they are OK, the woman more so than the man, and I am hoping they can teach me the basics that I so desperately need - and want! The other trainer did not pay enough attention to the basics, IMO.

No comments: