Saturday 24 January 2009

Rest for the weary.

Cargo was only longed Thursday, worked medium Friday, and got today off, too.
I did try to canter friday, but we only got a few steps in. I think I was too tired afterwards to do something really. It is a shame that I am so out of shape, I wish I could ride more! At least I have tomorrow to look forward to, there may be a trail ride :) Always being in the indoor arena is really getting to me.

I had Lis over this evening, and she showed me some of the horses she had ridden in the US when working with a lady called "Shawna", talked about the lady, and showed me pictures of her mare that she has borrowed a friend, because Lis dislikes mares just like me, and prefers geldings. I showed her pictures of Basse, sniffed a bit, showed her the video of me testriding Cargo and we both had a laugh about how much better he and I look now. Then I showed her pictures of when I had the professional photographer out who took pictures of Basse and I in August.



She was quite excited, and we agreed to get together and get him out sometime in the spring to take pictures of us. We were pretty positive that others would want to join us, too, so we could get a good deal. Seems the price had gone up some since, but a quarter, but meh. If I want something, I should be ready to pay what it costs, and I really got it for a steal last time!

No comments: