Thursday 1 January 2009

Thanks, 2008.

Yesterday I watched 2008 pass and 2009 come up. I thought about what 2008 had brought and what happened, and I was quite pleased and thankfull for this year.

I got to buy the soul (Basse) I cared about and loved dearly, and even though I had to send her on after 7 short months I am happy I had the oppotunity to care for her and make the tail end of her life good. I did well in school, had a good time with my boyfriend, my niece was born, I bought Cargo, and not a single really bad thing happened in my family.

Since dec. 8 my riding has been developing so rapidly that you wouldnt believe it, and yesterday I overcame a fear that has been ruling my riding since Mogsy, a school horse, ran with me fall '06 and threw me at a full gallop, and that was not helped by falling with Basse March '07.
Cargo and I Cantered. The Perfect Horse Cantered underneath me and I just sat like in a chair. I wrote the previous owner a long letter of thanks for selling me this horse, and for me it ended the old year 2008 with a very very positive shine.

No comments: